Amplitude Skate School offers professional skateboard coaching in a save learning environment for all ages, levels and styles.
Improve your balance, build up your confidence and have a lot of fun at the same time! Book a private or group lesson and benefit from supportive instruction in a safe learning environment.
Learn more and achieve results faster. Whether it’s your first time on a skate or you’re a advanced skater, you will always benefit from a skate lesson. We created group lessons to help you improve your skills, meet new people and have a lot of fun while learning new tricks. Skaters/bikers are like one big family, we strive for one another and push each other to try new things in different ways so we all may progress. With a maximum of 4 participants per group lesson we guarantee a fast progress for all skaters as the instructor will have enough time to work on your trouble spots.
IDR 300,000/session of 2 hours
IDR 350,000/session of 2 hours PLUS 1 bottle of mineral water, 1 tasty Amplitude drink and 1 Amplitude meal for free!
We have two passionate skaters who give skate lessons – be it in the street park, in the pump track or in the bowl. Both teachers are licensed by the Green Skate Park skateschool in Jakarta.
This is David Syafitrah, skating for 8 years already. His favorite tricks are Ollies and Kickflips in the street park, but he also loves skating the bowl. When he’s not on his skateboard, he’s catching some waves at Old Man’s. He loves teaching „the new generation of skaters“, he says.
This is Yoseph „Yos“ Ringgi. He’s skating for one year now and loves popping Ollies and Shove-Its in the street park. What he likes about giving skate lessons: „We just give some advice and be patient with the kids and will improve their skills so fast! “
What you need to know
- You will need to bring your own skateboard (please use a skateboard for tricks and not a cruiser skateboard). If you don’t have one, check out our shop or rent one in the park.
- Elbow, knee, wrist pads, helmet, water and sunscreen are a must for every class
- If the weather is too hot (over 35 degrees) or raining we will reschedule the class to another day
- Minimum age 5 years and older
- Before your first lesson you will need to sign the waiver form