Amplitude Skate School offers professional skateboard coaching in a safe learning environment for all ages, levels and styles.
Wether it’s your first time on a skateboard or you’re an advanced skater; wether you prefer the street park, the pump track or the bowl, you can always benefit from supportive skate instruction. Improve your skills, learn new moves, build up your confidence and have lots of fun. Book a private or a group lesson with our skate teachers.
We offer group lessons to help you improve your skating skills and meet new people at the same time. Skaters/bikers are like one big family – we strive for one another and push each other to try new moves and tricks. Making progress is way easier with each others full support. With a maximum of 4 participants per group lesson we make sure the instructor has enough time to work on your trouble spots.
IDR 300,000/2 hours session
IDR 350,000/2 hours session PLUS 1 bottle of mineral water, 1 tasty Amplitude drink and 1 Amplitude meal for free!
4x CLASS PACKAGE
Amplitude Skate School offers skate lessons by two passionate skaters.
- Name: Sukma Hidayat Putra
- Origin: Jakarta
- Age: 28
- Skating experience: 10 years
- Name: Yoseph Ringgi
- Origin: Flores Island, East Indonesia
- Age: 24
- Skating experience: 3 years
What you need to know:
- Minimum age 5 years and older.
- You will need to bring your own skateboard (please use a skateboard for tricks; not a cruiser skateboard). If you don’t have one, check out our shop or rent one in the park.
- Elbow, knee and wrist pads as well as a helmet, water and sunscreen are mandatory for every class.
- If the weather is inconvenient (over 35 degrees or rain) the class will be rescheduled to another day.
- The waiver form has to be signed before the first lesson can be started.
- 1st 10AM to 12PM
- 2nd 1PM to 3PM
- 3rd 4PM to 6PM
Open everyday by appointment.