Shove-its are so easy in the nollie position. You’ll learn this nollie 360 shove-it in no time.
- Start riding nollie, with your front foot a little more to the toeside of the nose.
- Crouch down just a little and get ready to shove the board. This means you can already put some pressure on the toeside of the nose.
- Shove the board mainly with your front foot, and guide it a little with your back foot.
- Give the board some room to make the 360 rotation.
- Catch the board with both feet to land.