GIRLS SKATE TUESDAY
Girls, no matter what age, often don’t dare to try skateboarding when the park is crowded by men kicking some crazy flips. Mostly, they just watch their boyfriend or friends skating.
However, whenever they finally stand on a skateboard and try to skate the pump track or do the first turns in the mini ramp, they are having a lot of fun! And it’s even more fun, when girls can skate with other girls, give helpful advice and push each other to try new tricks.
You think you are too old or too young for learning how to skateboard? Or that it’s just a man’s thing? Time to change this mindset and start skateboarding!
Why should you come to the Girls Skate Tuesday?
– You are among other motivated girls who just want to skate
– Girls have a different approach than boys when it comes to learning something new; they will understand your fears and concerns
– It’s just more fun to skate with other girls
– Make easily friends with girls from all over the world
– Every age and level is welcome
– You might be in Bali for surfing – so why not trying another board sport?
Girls skate Tuesday
Every Tuesday girls get free entry from 4 pm – 6 pm
JOIN THE GIRLS SKATE TUESDAY